A PLACE FOR ME TO RAMBLE, VENT AND EXPRESS MYSELF TO ANYONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO STOP BY.

Monday, February 14, 2005

from britney and brett


this year, the valentine's season has been... well, a bit different. i was going to rant about how much single guys love the holiday because we don't have to buy nothing for nobody, but i think i will skip it. i would tell you more, but i am compelled to withhold such information on the grounds that i might incriminate myself.

however, i CAN tell you that i gave out valentines for the first time in my life. 30 foil valentines featuring britney spears, which i found some weeks ago at value village for a buck. i also sent my kiddo a handmade valentine so that she knows she is loved. other than that, i think i'm going to shut up.

so you don't really need to guess where i am at with the whole thing. no, my status hasn't changed. and i'm not bitter. or heartbroken. or gay.

but i am still sick. i sound like bob dylan, and i feel pretty much like he looks. have a happy v-day, everybody.

3 Comments:

Blogger X said...

that settles it. I'm dedicating my screenplay to master kelp.

1:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you make me pancakes?

12:13 AM

 
Blogger brett said...

everyone knows it's not really britney spears when you misspell your own name. you are a fraud! no pancakes for you!

3:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home