A PLACE FOR ME TO RAMBLE, VENT AND EXPRESS MYSELF TO ANYONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO STOP BY.

Monday, April 25, 2005

things i am thankful for today

. clean laundry
. walking to subway in my short sleeves on a sunny day
. being able to afford lunch at subway
. receiving my tax return via direct deposit
. having a cassette player in my new car
. having my roommate back after housesitting for a month
. finding my lost cellphone
. talking to my daughter
. my boss treating me to a cranberry/grapefruit sobe
. that i only work part-time and can leave in 30 minutes

well, it beats whining about everything.

2 Comments:

Blogger brett said...

thanks for the encouragement! it also gives me something new to be thankful for: the first comment on my blog in over a month! hooray for andrea!

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am thankful for your blog -- and I'm also glad that I will see you this weekend! And you can wish me happy day! :)

11:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home