A PLACE FOR ME TO RAMBLE, VENT AND EXPRESS MYSELF TO ANYONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO STOP BY.

Monday, April 04, 2005

feeling flaky

so this morning, i was running a half-hour late (as opposed to a half-hour early) due to my alarm clock which had apparently not been sprung forward. and i sold my car yesterday. oh, and there's an inch of fresh snow, with more coming down.

so of course, it's the perfect day to ride my bike to work.

and i will begin and end my justification of this supposed stupidity by saying that this is exactly what i needed. furthermore, i don't even have a car lined up, and i feel no compulsion to buy something right away.

why? because i have been feeling grotesquely lethargic and fairly bulbous of late, and this is a good way to get me off my butt. so here's hoping that my butt gets less sat upon, and i feel more and more human, and that i don't hurt myself in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home