A PLACE FOR ME TO RAMBLE, VENT AND EXPRESS MYSELF TO ANYONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO STOP BY.

Monday, February 21, 2005

God (part II)

so my last post wasn't the most cheery entry i ever wrote. (perhaps you noticed.) as some had guessed, God and i were involved in a wrestling match.

and while much of what i wrote may be true, i have come to some resolution on the matter. things don't always turn out the way that i want, but i will stop short of saying God is mean-spirited and relishes in this fact. God's plans still far outweigh any alternatives, so i have decided to stop whining about where he may be taking me and how long it takes to get there. without God i am so toast.

speaking of which, i broke down and purchased food this weekend for the first time in about a month. this may seem like a simple thing, and it is. but it was so cool last night to actually cook something that i was excited about eating. i did my laundry and made fried red potatoes with a vanilla shake, all while cooking in my boxers BECAUSE I CAN.

i think i'm about done being sick.

1 Comments:

Blogger X said...

just remember, oil burns.

don't ask me how I know.

7:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home