A PLACE FOR ME TO RAMBLE, VENT AND EXPRESS MYSELF TO ANYONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO STOP BY.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

twenty days and counting

my coworkers enjoy james taylor. this is the biggest problem in my life right now.

so while james taylor might be bad (and he is), it still lets everyone know that everything else must be going relatively smoothly at this moment. and it is.

without a complete explanation, i would like to relay that God is doing good things in me. something about finally abandoning my plan for my life and signing on for His plan produced a chain reaction of overwhelmingly positive effects. getting there was not easy, but since i've done that, i must say that i have never had this kind of peace about things before.

and there are a number of things that i am now looking forward to. first and most importantly, my daughter will arrive in less than three weeks. i am completely enthralled with this reality. six whole weeks with my kiddo! in honor of this, i am posting some photos of last summer's visit at my photo page. here's a sample:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very cool to hear about what God is doing! Him in charge -- the very best idea! This was one of my favorite blogs -- From anonymous tho swedish

12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home