A PLACE FOR ME TO RAMBLE, VENT AND EXPRESS MYSELF TO ANYONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO STOP BY.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

the threat has ended

and i'm back. it only took 8 comments to break my previous record, so thanks everyone for caring.

and here's what's been happening in the last 5 weeks. my daughter arrived, we have done many summer activities, and i got a new job which i started yesterday. so i won't be as poor, nor as bored. this job will keep me quite busy. they seem to actually appreciate me just being here, and i get real live desk!

but the best part is that they let me continue my part-time schedule until hosanna leaves in two weeks. so as a present for everyone, i uploaded a few of the latest photos to my flickr page for all to enjoy. ain't she cute?

6 Comments:

Blogger erl said...

your daughter is beautiful! and i have to ask - your desk is alive? really alive? i want one.

3:33 PM

 
Blogger brett said...

yeah, my kid is the cutest i know. but you can't have my desk - she's way to argonomic and curvy for you anyway.

4:13 PM

 
Blogger grace said...

just found your blog...i just started one of my own so check it out if you have time. love your pictures....and your daughter is beautiful!

3:18 PM

 
Blogger erl said...

okay where did you go??

6:55 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmm yeah....once the threat has ended you're suppose to be back in production with the ol' blog, right?

Hello? Anyone there?

3:20 PM

 
Blogger erl said...

brett, darling, do you know the meaning of "end"?

5:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home