A PLACE FOR ME TO RAMBLE, VENT AND EXPRESS MYSELF TO ANYONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO STOP BY.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

so you want me to blog

ok, i shall. todays subject will be how INSANELY BUSY i am. and i therefor purport to divulge my life in written form, consisting almost entirely of a top ten list that itemizes everything that i would have blogged about this past week, if i wasn't so insanely busy doing all these insane and busy things to even think about blogging.

1. work. this full-time thing kinda sucks the life out of you.
2. fishing. big, family road trip/fishing charter for the weekend.
3. lawn care. in exchange for food. i'm that poor.
4. homework. i'm in a guys group and i'm way behind in our workbook.
5. drumset. just bought it and i've been putting it together in my room.
6. laundry. i'm cranky when i can't wear my favorite kind of skivvies.
7. waiting. to hear from my kiddo upon her safe return to florida. (til yesterday.)
8. pictures. organizing and photoshopping for upload and printing.
9. moving. helping dad move stuff around in their new house.
10. dreaming. of my next big project. (it's big.)

i forgot to do it backwards like letterman, but oh well. i don't see it letting up anytime soon, so this will have to do until i get some more time.

and it occurs to me that all of the comments left encouraging me to return to my blogging ways were left by people who could be described as female. many of which were (and presumably still are) cute and single females. and i would like to announce to the entire world that this doesn't bother me at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger erl said...

you can't multi-task??? you can't do lawn care and blog at the same time??? I'm sorely disappointed.

4:43 PM

 
Blogger erl said...

um, hello?

3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home